3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2013 11:46 PM by Cdesai

Error while accessing targeters

chandra mohan

Hi,

I created the targeters using Commerce ACC in ATG 10.1.2/jboss-eap-5.1.0.

I am getting the below exception whenever i am trying to access the targeter and unable to access the targeter and add the rules in that.

I tried to remove all the "Log4jService" entries from my application, since this is not Serializable. However, still i am getting the same exception and unable to access the targeters.

Kindly help me in resolving this issue.

19:04:42,123 ERROR [RepositoryAgent] Error Compressing Data
      java.io.NotSerializableException: atg.nucleus.logging.ApplicationLoggingImpl
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1156)
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1509)
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1474)
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1392)
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1150)
              at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:326)
              at atg.core.util.UnsynchronizedHashtable.writeObject(UnsynchronizedHashtable.java:586)
              at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor496.invoke(Unknown Source)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at atg.ui.repository.model.RepositoryAgentImpl.getCompressedRepositoryItemDescriptor(RepositoryAgentImpl.java:1113)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
              at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
              at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
              at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
              at atg.security.proxy.UserSessionProxy$SessionSkeletonHandler.invoke(UserSessionProxy.java:273)
              at atg.rmi.context.ContextualSkeletonImpl.invoke(ContextualSkeletonImpl.java:127)
              at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor460.invoke(Unknown Source)

Thanks