2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2013 6:40 PM by 2d2f950b-4194-4387-a999-51e7b95d1c5d

Getting Error while using  LKM File to Oracle(SQLLDR) KM in ODI

2d2f950b-4194-4387-a999-51e7b95d1c5d

Hi All ,

Could anyone please help me out on this error which i am getting while using LKM File to Oracle(SQLLDR)

My Scenario :

1. I have my CSV file created in one location with some records .

2. Created a new interface having this CSV file as source(File Technology) and Table as target (Oracle technology)

3. Here i want to get the contents from csv and store into the target table by using SQLLDR .For that i am using this KM- LKM File to Oracle(SQLLDR)

4. By Executing the Interface i am getting following error at step 6 -call sqlldr

org.apache.bsf.BSFException: exception from Jython:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 22, in <module>

Load Error: See E:\demo1\file/SALES.log for details

at org.apache.bsf.engines.jython.JythonEngine.exec(JythonEngine.java:146)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpScriptingInterpretor.execInBSFEngine(SnpScriptingInterpretor.java:322)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.codeinterpretor.SnpScriptingInterpretor.exec(SnpScriptingInterpretor.java:170)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.scripting(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2472)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.cmd.ScriptingExecutor.execute(ScriptingExecutor.java:47)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.cmd.ScriptingExecutor.execute(ScriptingExecutor.java:1)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.execution.TaskExecutionHandler.handleTask(TaskExecutionHandler.java:50)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.processTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2913)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessTaskSql.treatTask(SnpSessTaskSql.java:2625)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatAttachedTasks(SnpSessStep.java:577)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSessStep.treatSessStep(SnpSessStep.java:468)

at com.sunopsis.dwg.dbobj.SnpSession.treatSession(SnpSession.java:2128)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$2.doAction(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:366)

at oracle.odi.core.persistence.dwgobject.DwgObjectTemplate.execute(DwgObjectTemplate.java:216)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.doProcessStartSessTask(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:300)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor.access$0(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:292)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.impl.StartSessRequestProcessor$StartSessTask.doExecute(StartSessRequestProcessor.java:855)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.processor.task.AgentTask.execute(AgentTask.java:126)

at oracle.odi.runtime.agent.support.DefaultAgentTaskExecutor$2.run(DefaultAgentTaskExecutor.java:82)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Caused by: Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 22, in <module>

Load Error: See E:\demo1\file/SALES.log for details

at org.python.core.PyException.fillInStackTrace(PyException.java:70)

at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:181)

at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:29)

at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(RuntimeException.java:32)

at org.python.core.PyException.<init>(PyException.java:46)

at org.python.core.PyException.doRaise(PyException.java:219)

at org.python.core.Py.makeException(Py.java:1166)

at org.python.core.Py.makeException(Py.java:1170)

at org.python.pycode._pyx2.f$0(<string>:59)

at org.python.pycode._pyx2.call_function(<string>)

at org.python.core.PyTableCode.call(PyTableCode.java:165)

at org.python.core.PyCode.call(PyCode.java:18)

at org.python.core.Py.runCode(Py.java:1204)

at org.python.core.Py.exec(Py.java:1248)

at org.python.util.PythonInterpreter.exec(PythonInterpreter.java:172)

at org.apache.bsf.engines.jython.JythonEngine.exec(JythonEngine.java:144)

... 19 more

Here the sales.log file is not created in the above directory .I am not getting  where it is actually went wrong.

I searched for the solution and i could not find any.Please help me out as it is high priority for me.

I tried to run SQL*Loader through command prompt and i am able to generate the data in the target table and not getting it through ODI.

Atleast is there any workaround .Please suggest me.

Environment Details: ODI_11.1.1.7.0, Oracle DB 11g

Thanks,

keerthi

• 1. Re: Getting Error while using  LKM File to Oracle(SQLLDR) KM in ODI

Which agent are you using to execute?

Standalone? If standalone, did you start it with OPMN?  I've seen such issues with standalone agent started with OPMN.

Generally these kind of issues occur when you try to run with standalone agent started with OPMN.

Because OPMN does not have access to the environment shell variables PATH or ORACLE_HOME and therefore the sqlldr.exe binary (or other Oracle product binary) is not found for execution.

In this case, you need to specify PATH and ORACLE_HOME variables in opmn.xml file like below for your agent(say "MyStandaloneAgent" in this case)

<ias-component id="MyStandaloneAgent">

<process-type id="odiagent" module-id="CUSTOM">

<environment>

<variable id="ORACLE_HOME" value="C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1"/>

<variable id="PATH" value="C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\BIN;$PATH"/>

After that, start and stop the agent and try the execution once again.

• 2. Re: Getting Error while using  LKM File to Oracle(SQLLDR) KM in ODI
            2d2f950b-4194-4387-a999-51e7b95d1c5d

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am using default agent i.e., Local(no agent) for execution .As i am beginner to ODI dont have idea on OPMN.

Could you please tell me what it is and how to proceed on this.

Thanks,

keerthi