We have recently got our 10g expdp from server and now we are trying to use impdp on our 11g.
The problem is, we have got all the data in 10g but its inconsistent even after using flashback_scn option in expdp.
We are getting inconsistency in sequences of all user. Like if we query seq_name.nextval then the value we are getting is less or more then the data in related table of that sequence.
Please provide me the solution for the same.
Pl post the following
1. Exact "10g" version (to 4 digits) and OS version
2. Exact "11g" version (to 4 digits) and OS version
3. Complete expdp command used, with the first 10 and last 10 lines of the expdp log
4. Complete impdp command used, with the first 10 and last 10 lines of the impdp log
5. SQL commands in the source and target databases used to determine that there is a sequence problem
This could possibly be a bug - see MOS 5211477.8
Can you consistently reproduce this behavior ? have you opened an SR ?