2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2013 11:46 AM by Brandye Barrington RSS

Exam pricing

157145c8-25e0-4e50-9868-5aac6fa00685 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hi colleagues,

As I see price on most exams decreased from 245 USD to 150 USD, so I want to buy/schedule a couple. I didn't find a specific information on how many times I can re-schedule exams and in what period should I pass it after purchase. Can someone share with me this information?

Thanks,

Mikhail.

• 1. Re: Exam pricing
    matthew_morris Expert

I'm not sure where you are seeing a price decrease.  I spot-checked a handful of exams and still see them at $245.  I also checked the voucher prices on Oracle's site and I still see them at $245.  While I was there, I did note that they are good for 12 months after purchase. 

You can retake exams as many times as necessary, but you cannot re-schedule the same exam for 14 days after failing it.

• 2. Re: Exam pricing
    Brandye Barrington Expert

If you are referring to how many times you can schedule and exam and then reschedule it prior to your appointment date, there is not currently a limit. However, a limit may be implemented in the future, so be sure that you watch the Oracle Certification Blog at blogs.oracle.com/certification to stay up-to-date on what is going on with the Oracle Certification Program.

Regards,

Brandye Barrington

Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points