2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2014 11:26 PM by Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle RSS

Reg Weblogic Server Startup Problem

Yellanki Explorer
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

I have configured the weblogic Application Server using Oracle SOA11g

When i started the weblogic server, i am getting below exception.

Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1(11.1.1.5.0) (Build 110305)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException

Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Error Code: 942

Call: SELECT DRIVER_NAME, MIME_TYPES, PROTOCOLS, CARRIERS, SENDER_ADDRESSES, COS

T, DELIVERY_TYPES, SPEED, STATUS_TYPES, CHECKSUM, SUPPORTS_CANCEL, ENCODINGS, SU

PPORTS_REPLACE, SUPPORTS_TRACKING, SUPPORTS_STATUS_POLLING, DEFAULT_SENDER, CAPA

BILITY, LOCK_VERSION FROM DRIVER_INFO

Query: ReadAllQuery(oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.config.DriverInfo)>

Pls find below log from AdminServer.log and domain_name.log

MDS-01370: MetadataStore configuration for metadata-store-usage "soa-infra-store" is invalid.  

ORA-06550: line 1, column 12:

PLS-00201: identifier 'MDS_INTERNAL_SHREDDED.GETREPOSITORYVERSION' must be declared

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

I have tried several solutions for above problem:

Sol1:

I have checked my datasource.

The database details and URL are correct and i am able to test the connection and the DB is up and running.

Sol2:

I dropped RCU and created again but it didnt resolve the issue.

Sol3:

I have renamed the folders tmp, cache and data folders to in the below location

C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\SOA_domain\servers\AdminServer

After starting the weblogic server,these folders are created again but problem is not solved.

Sol4:

Logged intoto Weblogic console->services->Data Source->Click on SOADataSource->Go to Transaction tab->verify 'XA Transaction Timeout:' is set to 0

Sol5:

The schemas details in RCU and during the SOA configuration, there is a screen called "Configure JDBC Component Schema".

The schema details are same in both cases

Sol6: Dropped Database, RCU and SOA and installed again.

But the problem is not solved.

Now i am getting below exception also:

Caused by: javax.ejb.CreateException: SDP-25700: An unexpected exception was cau

ght.

Cause: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.Res

ourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was:

IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Action: Check the stack trace for more details.

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.storage.MessagingStoreBean.ejbCreate(Mes

sagingStoreBean.java:174)

at oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.storage.MessagingStore_urkbp2_Impl.ejbCr

eate(Unknown Source)

... 56 more

; nested exception is: com.oracle.pitchfork.interfaces.LifecycleCallbackExceptio

n: Failure to invoke public void oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.storage.MessagingS

tore_urkbp2_Impl.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException,javax.ejb.EJBExcep

tion on bean class class oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.storage.MessagingStore_urk

bp2_Impl with args: []>

I have tried deleting tmp folder and renaming tmp, data and cache folders in C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\BPM_Sample_domain\servers\AdminServer location.

But the problem still perists.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Regards

Swathi

• 1. Re: Reg Weblogic Server Startup Problem
    JayaPrakash -Oracle Journeyer

H Swathi,

1)The error "The Network Adapter could not establish the connection" which says that the Database and the database listener is not started .

So could you please recheck if the database and also its listener has been started.

Please set your ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID then try starting you database .

2)Could you please execute the below error to check if the schema for SOA is present in database :-

select comp_name,version,status,upgraded from schema_version_registry

Regards,

Prakash.

• 2. Re: Reg Weblogic Server Startup Problem
    Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle Expert

Hi Swati,

When you see this error

Cause: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.Res

ourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was:

IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

Action: Check the stack trace for more details.

That means Datasource Connection Pool is failing to create a pool either due to DB is down or no connection made by Pool resource.

Try to tune the Datasource with following parameter will help you.

1. Eanble Test connection on reseve

2. Connection creation retry frequency second set as 10 these two parameter make reconnect back to you DB and Pool start executing correctly.

After enable still have problem please provide complete stack.

Regards,

Kal

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points