0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 12:54 PM by f11a0712-08e7-40d8-a639-a097398fa6c7 RSS

Bug Report Issue

f11a0712-08e7-40d8-a639-a097398fa6c7 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am not sure this is the correct place to post this but I am not sure where else to go. A few days ago I posted a bug concerning a deadlock issue with ConcurrentHashMap. Some time after submitting the report I received this email

Dear Java Developer,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We have determined that this report is a new bug and have entered the bug into our bug tracking system under Bug Id: 9008973 . You can look for related issues on the Java Bug Database at http://bugs.sun.com.

We will try to process all newly posted bugs in a timely manner, but we make no promises about the amount of time in which a bug will be fixed. If you just reported a bug that could have a major impact on your project, consider using one of the technical support offerings available at Oracle Support.

Thanks again for your submission!

Regards,

Java Developer Support

But when I search for the bug report under that ID it says it cannot find it. It has been a few days since I got the email but he bug report is still no where to be found. I would really like to get this report going as the issue is very critical for us. If anyone knows what method I can use to contact Oracle about this please let me know or if there are any Oracle Employees that manage java bug reports please let me know what the issue is.

Thank You,

Mike

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points