1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 1:19 AM by Philip Stoyanov-Oracle RSS

Custom reporting template and empty (boolean) output

d8a44df7-99a0-4ea3-a6f4-bcc4e3ae0c23

Hi,

I'm generating reports for my tables and currently I'm outputting the following column properties: Name, Comment, Datatype string,  and Mandatory. I'm doing this with Sql Data modeler 4.0 and with a custom template.

But in the generated report, I always have empty values for the template properties Mandatory (or AllowNulls, AutoIncrementColumn, ..). I guess there is a problem outputting properties that represent a boolean value. I have tried generating different report output types (PDF, XLS, HTML) and playing with the 'Replace boolean values' setting in the Reports generator but without any luck.

Is there any way to get the output right?

• 1. Re: Custom reporting template and empty (boolean) output
          Philip Stoyanov-Oracle

Hi,

that works for me:

1. No template, nothing changed on custom reports dialog

- report including first 30 properties is generated, boolean values are true and false

2. Template selected, nothing changed on custom reports dialog

- report including properties from template is generated, boolean values are true and false

3.Template selected, "Replace boolean values" is checked, "Y" is selected for TRUE value and space is selected as FALSE value

- report is generated as expected - 'true' is replaced with "Y" and nothing visible for 'false" values

Philip