0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2013 5:05 PM by ZPhil

SqlDeveloper 4.0.0.13.80

ZPhil

Hi all,

I'm not new to sqldeveloper and have used it for a long time, but since the version 4 (the first one till the current one) I can't have any output from the "script output" window.

Anything from just a "desc table" to DDL/DML queries doesn't appear in that window ....

I've tried the 2 workarounds from the following link  Oracle SQLDeveloper 4.0, script output, how to enabled  but I was not able to have any result.

I work under Windows 7 (64 bits) and I have the following version for sqldeveloper:

Java(TM) Platform    1.7.0_45

Oracle IDE    4.0.0.13.80

The errors shown in the "Logging Page" of sqldeveloper are :

oracle.dbtools.worksheet.commands.scriptrunner.task.executor.DefaultStatementExecutorTask java.io.PipedInputStream.checkStateForReceive(PipedInputStream.java:261)

oracle.dbtools.raptor.newscriptrunner.ScriptRunnerContext java.io.PipedInputStream.checkStateForReceive(PipedInputStream.java:261)

I've tried both version of sqldeveloper (with and without Java), but the results are the same.

I've tried to see the java docs and it seems that a thread is launched in background to run the command as a script, so perhaps something from my general configuration (windows envt) is wrong, but don't know where to look for as the previous version of sqldeveloper is working good :

Java(TM) Platform    1.6.0_18

Oracle IDE    3.2.20.09.87

Versioning Support    3.2.20.09.87

Thank you for any help !

Philippe