Oracle fusion middleware version (pfrd) : 18.104.22.168
OS : Windows 2008 X 64, 2 CPU and 8 GB RAM
When we run a huge report we are encountering REP-1401 and intermittently with accompaning error ORA-12571, but when the same report ran for one month report it is working fine.
REP-1401: A fatal PL/SQL error occurred in program unit cf_anct_docsformula.
Since the report is running fine for 1 month period, we concluded that this issue is not a report error or formula columns used and narrowed it to some configuration or ORACLE bug.
We have increased the JVM heap and tired but we couldnt able to get the report. Also we tried searching in oracle support but no hits.
Please let me know if any one had encountered this issue.