7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 13, 2014 8:54 AM by jrimblas RSS

Enkitec Nav bar plugin

Abmayor

Hi,

I need help with Enkitec Nav bar plugin, I have installed  and created list and region, How can I get rid of the second menu bar? so as to have just one menu bar and the drop down  I created.

This is the application URL:  http://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=9678:1:101531257071981

Thanks

• 1. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
          jrimblas

Not sure I understand what you mean and I can't log into your sample app. Can you provide credentials?

Thanks!

• 2. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
            scott.wesley

2nd menu bar? or are you just talking about how to stop the menu from appearing on the login page?

Is so, add condition to your global page menu region

Type: page not in

Expression: 101

• 3. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
              Abmayor

Hello Jrimblas,

what I meant is that , now  I see two tabs  on the page after configuring the plugin.

Regards,

• 4. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
                scott.wesley

You may be referring to the "One level tabs" page templates you're using.

You need to change your default theme template and any existing pages to the relevant "no tabs" template.

eg: the "remove tabs" section at the bottom of this post

Grassroots Oracle: CSS pull down menu using APEX List

• 5. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
                  jrimblas

Sounds like Scott is on the right track.

However, you still did not provide credentials to take a look at your application.

Thanks

-Jorge

• 6. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
                    Abmayor

Hello Scott and Jrimblas,

Thanks for the response, I have removed the tab as Scott suggested but still not getting a well positioned tab. Please can you take a look at it,  Login details are

username- abiolafafiola@yahoo.com

pass- demo

And how can I override the default colours? I have tried following the help giving by Enkitec but  I couldn't get it done, I will like if I can  get a step by step instruction on how and where to place the CSS to override the default colour.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks,

abmayor

• 7. Re: Enkitec Nav bar plugin
                      jrimblas

Ok, I've looked and yes, you have the original APEX tabs and the new plugin Nav Bar showing on the page.  To remove the original APEX tabs, edit the page attributes and remove the the "Standard Tab Set" attribute.  There are other ways to do that too, like changing the page template or deleting all the tabs.

Also, the placement of the Nav Bar is not correct.  You're using Theme 26, so place the Nav Bar in "Region Position 8".  That will move it to the right spot.

For the override CSS, there are a few options.  The file can get uploaded to the the Shared Components -> Cascading Stylesheets

Then to reference it you use #WORKSPACE_IMAGES#enkitec-navbar-override.css  (if you specify the file is global to the workspace) or #APP_IMAGES#enkitec-navbar-override.css if you make it specific to the App.

The use that reference in the template or from a region on the Global Page (Page Zero).

Thanks

-Jorge