1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 21, 2014 11:13 AM by Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle RSS

JNDI lookup failures on messaging bridge startup

John Gregg Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

All,

I'm using WLS 12.1, but got the same behavior with 9.2.

I have several messaging bridges talking to external systems.  At startup, my log is full of these:

####<Jan 16, 2014 9:12:24 AM MST> <Info> <MessagingBridge> <myserver.myhost.com> <busA> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1389888744872> <BEA-200021> <Bridge "RelationshipManagerChangeLocalBridge" failed to get one of the adapters from JNDI (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'eis.jms.WLSConnectionFactoryJNDINoTX'. Resolved 'eis.jms'; remaining name 'WLSConnectionFactoryJNDINoTX').

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'eis.jms.WLSConnectionFactoryJNDINoTX'. Resolved 'eis.jms'; remaining name 'WLSConnectionFactoryJNDINoTX'

at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1153)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:257)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:175)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:211)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:219)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:219)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:250)

at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:406)

at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.startInternal(MessagingBridge.java:573)

at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.run(MessagingBridge.java:1042)

at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:545)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

>

I'd like to get rid of them because they cause a lot of consternation when watching for startup failures.  I assume the reason this happens is because the jms-notran-adapter.rar hasn't deployed yet.  I know I can influence the order of application deployments, but can I ensure that the adapter deploys and is activated before the bridge tried to use it?

thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points