We have installed 22.214.171.124 for all the below softwares,
we have tried to access below,
Navigate to Oracle HTTP Server => Administration => mod_wl_ohs_configuration in Weblogic ,
we got below error.
Failed to invoke operation load on MBean oracle.as.management.mbeans.register:type=component,name=ohs1,instance=instance1,Location=AdminServer
Load failed with IOException
please help me to resolve this error.
This is a pretty known issue which happens due to the issue with the configuration files of OHS or some times due to the registration of the OHS instance with the weblogic server.
I am providing you 2 action plans which you can try :
1. Edit the admin.conf located in the INSTANCE_HOME/config/OHS/<ohs component name>
SSLProtocol nzos_Version_1_0 nzos_Version_3_0
2. Save the file, and restart the OHS component.
3. Once the OHS component is restarted then you should be able to edit the OHS Configuration files from within the FMW EM Console
1. Make sure the AdminServer is up and running.
2. Run the <as instance home>/bin/opmnctl unregisterinstance command.
e.g. <as instance home>/bin/opmnctl unregisterinstance -instanceName instance1 -adminHost myhostname -adminPort 7001
3. Run the opmnctl redeploy command.
e.g. <as instance home>/bin/opmnctl redeploy -adminHost myhostname -adminPort 7001
the command will prompt for the weblogic username and password. Just provide them to complete the command run.
4. Run the opmnctl registerinstance command.
e.g. <as instance home>/bin/opmnctl registerinstance -adminHost myhostname -adminPort 7001
Note: Please mark as helpful or correct if it answered your query