hi all ,
after installing oracle forms 11 g r2
with oracle database 12 c
on operating system windows 8 64 bit profissional
when running forms on chrome it's require java tool kit 7 update 51
after install it , message appear that java tool kit work only in desktop mode in windows 8
i do not know what does it mean
try to run message appear say error details :
Java Plug-in 10.51.2.13
Using JRE version 1.7.0_51-b13 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Users\hasnaa
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
so iam not able to run the form on firefox it's require plug in after install it nothing happen
what can i do ?
Oracle Forms and Reports 11gR2 is not supported on Windows 8 at this time. That is likely the reason why the JRE is not working properly when attempting to run a form. For a list of supported operating systems to install Oracle Forms and Reports 11gR2, I would review the certification matrix for Forms and Reports 11gR2: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/es/middleware/docs/oracle-forms-111220certmatrix-2087910.xls?ssSourceSiteId=otnen
Well actually in terms of running on a client machine it says this (under chrome):
1. Browser support is no longer based on Operating Systems but strictly tied to the browser themselves, no matter which Operating Systems they are installed on.
2. For information on Browser issues, refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware Release Notes 11gR1: • "Restrictions on Specific Browsers" http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E14571_01/doc.1111/e14774/intro.htm#BHCEBHFC • "Rerouting to Original URL After SSO Authentication in Firefox and Safari Browsers" http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E14571_01/doc.1111/e14774/install.htm#BABCJGBJ
3. Oracle Forms client is supported only on full desktop / laptop installations. Oracle Forms client is not supported on non-desktop clients such as mobile devices.
4. 64-bit browsers might not support all features. If you observe any feature failure, use 32-bit browsers.
5. Oracle Forms is supported on both 32 bit browsers with 32 bit Oracle JRE & 64 bit browsers with 64 bit Oracle JRE combinations.
Just to make this clear for everyone:
You said: "...after installing oracle forms 11 g r2 with oracle database 12c on operating system windows 8 64 bit profissional...". This sounds like you installed Forms/Reports 11.1.2 on Windows 8.
This is not supported at this time (Jan 29, 2014).