5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2014 2:30 AM by Francisco Amores RSS

Regarding FDMEE 11.1.2.3 mapping to Accounts Reconciliation Manager

Sumit Wadhwa

Hello Experts,

I need your help in explaining me the FDMEE 11.1.2.3 mapping concepts to ARM (Accounts Reconciliation Manager) application. ARM is part of Hyperion Financial Close Management (FCM).

I am using Windows 2008 R2 as Operating System.

I understand that the data flows from source to staging table in FDMEE and then from staging table to target ARM application.

But I need to know how to perform the mappings for these 2 steps.

First of all, my source is GL file containing following members in the below format:

Company, Account, Amount, Currency Code

Now how will I perform mapping for this under “Import Format” option and what will go under “Profile”? I attached the screen shot for the same.

Going further, there are no separate Company and Account dimensions in ARM and the dimension exists with the name “Account ID” having company-account concatenated by ‘-‘ sign.

Now to map this, I go under “Target Application” and see there that four mappings are pre-defined. Now how will I map the staging table to ARM? I attached the screen shot for the same.

Going further, how do I load the data using “Data Load Workbench”?

Need your help in performing these steps.

I would really appreciate if I can get any document to perform the necessary steps.

Thanks,

Sumit