2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2004 8:15 PM by 428493

"no OAI message" problem with OAI 9.0.4

Windows 2000

Background:
      I am trying to use the FTP adapter to receive a D3L conformed message and use a SMTP adapter to send the corresponding D3L conformed message. In iStudio I created an event ("Fuse_New") and two applications ("FTPTestApp" and "SMTPTestApp"). Under "FTPTestApp" I created a published event "Fuse.Fuse_New" with aplication data type "FuseAttributesFTP" and event map "FuseAttributesFTP.action".

Problem:
      After I started the FTP adapter, the OAI complains about "no OAI message" below in this FTP adapter log. Can you pin-point what went wrong?
      "...
      Fri Sep 03 14:40:06 EDT 2004: Service started successfully.
      Fri Sep 03 14:40:06 EDT 2004: Transport logs:
      FileReceiver.receive() is invoked.
      Trying to convert file FuseData.txt...
      Conversion of file FuseData.txt to TransportMessage is completed.
      Fri Sep 03 14:40:06 EDT 2004: Bridge { agent=oracle.oai.agent.client.AgentImpl@5f6303 application=FTPTESTAPP partition=null active=true #d3ls=1 } successfully matched the D3L file C:\Projects\GIS\TC57\Fuse_FTP_Receiver.xml with the the native message through trial and error approach
      Fri Sep 03 14:40:06 EDT 2004: Bridge { agent=oracle.oai.agent.client.AgentImpl@5f6303 application=FTPTESTAPP partition=null active=true #d3ls=1 } encountered the following problem while receiving a message from external application
      oracle.oai.agent.common.AgentRuntimeException: There is no OAI message for the Object that you are trying to send which satisfies all of the event map conditions.
           at oracle.oai.agent.client.AgentImpl.createMessageObject(AgentImpl.java:192)
           at oracle.oai.agent.adapter.technology.TechBridge.run(TechBridge.java:694)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
      FileReceiver.sendResponse() started ....
      [IPT_RecProcessingError] Error encountered while processing message received on Fri Sep 03 14:40:06 EDT 2004.
      ..."
        • 1. Re: "no OAI message" problem with OAI 9.0.4
          Zhenyuan,

if you look at your D3L file:

1 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>
          2 <!DOCTYPE message SYSTEM "d3l.dtd">
          3 <message name="replyFlight" type="BookingReplyType" object="Booking"

the 'message name' attribute in your D3L header needs to match the name of the business event you modelled in iStudio and the 'object' attribute must match 1) the object name you modelled in iStudio and 2) the value you provide in the 'Object Name' field in the 'Define Application View' screen of the Publishing Wizard.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,
          Markus

Markus Spohn
          Principal Product Manager
          OracleAS Integration

Oracle Corporation
          Worldwide Headquarters
          500 Oracle Parkway m/s 1op627
          Redwood Shores, CA 94065
          U.S.A.

e-Mail: markus.spohn@oracle.com

• 2. Re: "no OAI message" problem with OAI 9.0.4
            Hi Markus,

Your message certainly helps. The problem I had before was that I left the "Object Name" blank in the publishing wizard.

I am getting a new type of error message but I don't want to post a question for now. It may already be posted somewhere.

Thank you very much.

Zhenyuan