3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2005 6:46 PM by 388003

How can I delete an adapter?

Hello,

I'd like to drop an adapter how can I do that without dropping the oai schema?
      Thanks, Orsi
        • 1. Re: How can I delete an adapter?
          Hi,

When you say you want to delete an adapter, what are you trying to do? Do you want to remove this application in iStudio so that the corresponding installed adapter does not pub/sub to a given event? If that is the case, please delete the application from iStudio and stop the adapter process.

HTH,
          Maneesh
          • 2. Re: How can I delete an adapter?
            Hi Maneesh,

I've dropped the application in iStudio corresponding to the adapter. I also deleted the oracle home where the adapter was installed. (it was installed on a separate computer). But in the hub database in the oaihub904 schema it's still exists. How can I delete the adapter from the hub database?
            Thanks,
            ORsi
            • 3. Re: How can I delete an adapter?
              Hi,
              Normally, if you push metadata after the deletion of your application (your adapter) you should not have any information relative to these adapter into the DESIGN METADATA repository

But you can still have some information in the RUNTIME METADATA repository (For instance COMPONENT_INFO). This arrive for instance when you kill an adapter in an abort manner

Hope this help,
              rgds