This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
We experienced the same problem with a standard ftp adapter. The hub database was running, the repository was running and the other adapters were doing fine.
We solved the problem by restarting the repository.
We did not find out what the problem was, but it was probably the repository.....
I am glad you were able to resolve by restarting the adapter.
We tried that too ,unfortunately it did not help us.
We also removed the persistence,even whatever was in the oai_hub_queue,ip_qtab before restarting but it didn't help.
Ultimately found out what the issue was.
The reason it was complaining of not being able to connect to the repository was because of an missing table in the hub schema.This table was being used for domain value maps.Still do not know why and how this table went awol.
The error message in the dbadapter log(shown above)was not much help,but the better or more meaningful message was in the reposlog.txt ,generated when the repository is started.
It complained of "ORA_942 Table or view not found".
We ran a trace on this and then found out which table it was.Recreated the table and things are back to normal now.Thanks to Marty at Oracle support for helping us figure it out.