3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2008 3:44 AM by Mark Striekwold

Database connection failed

Dir Sirs,
      I have installed JDeleoper 9.0.5.1 with JHEADSTART 9.0.5.1 and I tried to run the oil.demo application. The database connection was tested successful. If I start the application , the is this message in the browser:
      ----------------------------
      Application Error

Internal error occurred. Please contact your system administrator

Click here to continue
      To continue working with the system, you must first log out and log in again.
      JBO-25200: Application module is not connected to a database
      oracle.jbo.NotConnectedException: JBO-25200: Application module is not connected to a database at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl.checkConnected(DBTransactionImpl.java:5689) at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl2.createPreparedStatement(DBTransactionImpl2.java:417) at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl.createReUsePreparedStatement(DBTransactionImpl.java:4081) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.getPreparedStatement(ViewObjectImpl.java:7421) at oracle.jbo.server.QueryCollection.buildResultSet(QueryCollection.java:561) at oracle.jbo.server.QueryCollection.executeQuery(QueryCollection.java:521) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.executeQueryForCollection(ViewObjectImpl.java:3200) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.execute(ViewRowSetImpl.java:597) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.executeQueryForMasters(ViewRowSetImpl.java:700) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.executeQuery(ViewRowSetImpl.java:638) at
      -------------------------------
      Do you know this problem?
      Thank you.
      Stefan Pukallus from Germany
        • 1. Re: Database connection failed
          Dear Sir,

u solve the problem?
          if u solve this problem plz send me the solution of it.

I have installed JDeleoper 9.0.5.1 with JHEADSTART 9.0.5.1 and I tried to run the oil.demo application. The database connection was tested successful. If I start the application , the is this message in the browser:
          ----------------------------
          Application Error

Internal error occurred. Please contact your system administrator

Click here to continue
          To continue working with the system, you must first log out and log in again.
          JBO-25200: Application module is not connected to a database
          oracle.jbo.NotConnectedException: JBO-25200: Application module is not connected to a database at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl.checkConnected(DBTransactionImpl.java:5689) at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl2.createPreparedStatement(DBTransactionImpl2.java:417) at oracle.jbo.server.DBTransactionImpl.createReUsePreparedStatement(DBTransactionImpl.java:4081) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.getPreparedStatement(ViewObjectImpl.java:7421) at oracle.jbo.server.QueryCollection.buildResultSet(QueryCollection.java:561) at oracle.jbo.server.QueryCollection.executeQuery(QueryCollection.java:521) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewObjectImpl.executeQueryForCollection(ViewObjectImpl.java:3200) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.execute(ViewRowSetImpl.java:597) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.executeQueryForMasters(ViewRowSetImpl.java:700) at oracle.jbo.server.ViewRowSetImpl.executeQuery(ViewRowSetImpl.java:638) at
          Do you know this problem?
          Thank you.

Jay Patel

Message was edited by:
          user509928
          • 2. Re: Database connection failed
            Hello,

I also faced this issue for BPEL and i found a workaround for this and i dont know the exact solution for this.

Flushed shared pool resolved our issue.

connected as sysdba

SQL> alter system flush shared_pool;
            • 3. Re: Database connection failed
              Mark Striekwold
              This is the Designer Headstart forum and not the JHeadstart forum.

The difference between those tools is that Headstart is the productivity booster for Designer and JHeadstart is the productivity booster for JDeveloper.