1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 23, 2005 1:12 PM by 416900

Process <process name> has no activities waiting to receive event

Hi:
      I'm trying to send a notification from iStudio to Workflow. I send the message and the Workflow adapter picks it up. In the Workflow manager, I see the entry in the WF_IN queue, but then the message goes to the WF_ERROR queue with the following error:

Process <process name> has no activities waiting to
      receive event

Can someone help me with this?
      Thanks.
        • 1. Re: Process <process name> has no activities waiting to receive event
          Hi,

Although the following was used to configure Oracle 9iAS Integration, have a quick check of the following in order to ensure your set-up is ok.

In Internet Explorer, invoke the Workflow Monitor (e.g. http://localhost:7777/pls/JPA_WF_DAD/wfa_html.home)
          Select "Event Subscription".

Do you have the following events? oracle.apps.wf.event.agent.create , oracle.apps.wf.event.event.create and oracle.apps.wf.event.subscription.create ?

If not, add these 3 events. For each subscription, use the following values:

System --> Your OWF System (in my case it is IASDB.LOCALHOST)

Source Type --> External

Event filter --> The Event Name (e.g. oracle.apps.wf.event.agent.create )

Status --> Enabled

Rule Data --> Key

Rule Function --> wf_event_functions_pkg.receive

Description --> Oracle9iAS InterConnect Subscription

Once you have done this, stop and start you whole system (i.e. "bounce" the environment), and try to "Deploy to Workflow" the task in iStudio again.

HTH, Yan