4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2005 10:44 AM by 45670

oracle.jms.AQjmsException: ORA-24026 -Problems with OAIHUB904.OAI_HUB_QUEUE

Hello,

I have got this error and I need to make a restart to the server to make OAI start to work again.

Can anyone help me to find what is the problem?

Thanks,
      António Trindade
        • 1. Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: ORA-24026 -Problems with OAIHUB904.OAI_HUB_QUEUE
          António,

Sounds likes your Q has errors.

Try the following...

1.Stop all services connecting to the Hub database. e.g. Adapters, iStudio, any SQL*Plus sessions, and the Repository Service. Only the Database and Listener should be up.

2.Use "oaiexport" to create a backup repository. (Make sure this export works before proceeding. You should get a happy "completed successfully" type of message.) Keep the *.dmp file which is created safe!

3.Run the "hubschema" script (-drop) to drop the Hub User. (This will drop your Hub User, including your metadata - this is why we've taken a backup.).

4.Run the "hubschema" script (-create) to recreate the Hub User, and objects.

5. Use "oaiimport" using the *.dmp file created in Step 2. It will then load it your metadata. Again, you should get a happy "completed successfully" message.

6. Restart your services.

HTH, Yan
          • 2. Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: ORA-24026 -Problems with OAIHUB904.OAI_HUB_Q
            Thanks,

But what can cause this problem?

Because I made a restart to the server and everything starts to work fine?

What can be the cause of that?

Trindade
            • 3. Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: ORA-24026 -Problems with OAIHUB904.OAI_HUB_Q
              I cannot say exactly what has caused this, however Metalink describes the following ....

----

ORA-24026 can occur while trying to add or remove a subscriber from the queue.

ORA-24026 for add and remove subscriber operations on queues, making the queue object unusable.

Error:     ORA-24026 (ORA-24026)
              Text:     operation failed, queue %s.%s has errors
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Cause:     An attempt was made to enqueue, dequeue or administer a queue
                   which has errors.
              Action:     Drop the queue table setting the force option to true.

----
              Also found similar to your problem on Metalink Note:183386.1
              • 4. Re: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: ORA-24026 -Problems with OAIHUB904.OAI_HUB_Q
                Hello,

Thanks, but the note 183386.1 is not my case.

I will wait to see if this happen again. And if it will I will open a TAR.

This error happened a lot at older versions. I hope this will not happen again.

Thanks again for your help,

Trindade