2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2009 2:27 PM by user10170658 RSS

Oracle has Budget module?

we are looking for a budget module. We have Oracle financials. I think, budget is integral to Financials GL. In that case we will not be able to enter all the details of the budget process. Are there any applications which can extend Financials capabilities? Is Oracle it self has the separate budget module?
      Thank you
      MVM
        • 1. Re: Oracle has Budget module?
          camerop
          Hi,
          There are a number of budget modules from Oracle available. The GL has one for regular budgeting / forecasting, there's also Oracle Financial Analyzer (being superceded by Enterprise Planning and Budgeting - EPB 11i) and if you're a bank or other financial services company there's Budgeting and Planning which is specifically designed for the industry. BP is part of the OFSA suite of products.

Rgds,
          Paul
          • 2. Re: Oracle has Budget module?
            user10170658
            Hi Paul

Can you please let me know more about Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Module. If an Organization wants to have the budgeting process enabled like Budget budget allocation as Lump sum/percentage per department or by Head counts, budget estimation by different departments, review and approval of budget etc, then is it possible in OEPB module?

Thanks
            Deepti