13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 21, 2011 4:10 AM by 743282 RSS

Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI

37539 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
You installed:
Tomcat 5.5 (with extra admin utility)
Oracle XE
JDeveloper 10.1.2

Let me first suggest backing up the server.xml configuration file of Tomcat 5.5 because that got corrupted several times during restarting Tomcat 5.5. Or just the entire Tomcat 5.5 directory with exception of the temp directory.

You've created a ADF application in JDeveloper. It runs normally in your internal OC4J server. But you now want to deploy it to Tomcat 5.5 and use JNDI.

Place this context.xml file in a META-INF directory in your webroot and deploy it together with your application (war file). This will be used by Tomcat to configure the deployed application and create a JNDI database connection for that application.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context
antiJARLocking="true"
antiResourceLocking="true"
reloadable="true">
<Resource
auth="Container"
name="jdbc/OracleDS"
type="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleConnectionPoolDataSource"
factory="oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory"
driverClassName="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
maxIdle="2"
maxWait="5000"
validationQuery="select sysdate from dual"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:scott/tiger@localhost:1521:XE"
maxActive="10"/>
<Manager
className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
saveOnRestart="false"/>
</Context>

Mind you that this will create a <webroot>.xml file in .\conf\Catalina\localhost directory.
For more details see Tomcat 5.5 documentation on how to fine-tune your context.xml file. In this case I added some extras to enable redeployments without locking of files and having to restart Tomcat.
You can create a server wide JNDI entry if you want to avoid username/password being distributed in your war file. Mind you with the current admin configuration (which is seperate from Tomcat installation nowadays) you cannot see or edit the JNDI entry with the admin web tool.So editting has to be done manually.

Two main entries are 'type' and 'factory' which were tricky because lack of documentation. In this case they have to be Oracle specific because the internal Tomcat JDBC delegator cannot handle JDBC calls to Oracle the oracle JDBC driver resulting in JBO error types.
I was fortunate enough to find Steve Muench article who wrote about configuring Tomcat 4.x (http://radio.weblogs.com/0118231/stories/2003/08/08/installingTheBc4jToyStoreOnApacheTomcat4124.html) with an explanation about types and factories.
Because of changes in Tomcat 5.x they redefined configuration for JNDI entries so basicly what I did was to remap Steve's suggestions to the new 5.5 structure and using some workarounds. Like using username and password parameters doesn't work so using them in the JDBC url was for me the working solution.

Your project has to be adapted to use JNDI.
Configure your (main) application module by copying the <name>Local configuration into a eg. <name>Tomcat55.
Change connection type in JDBC Datasource and use eg. java:comp/env/jdbc/OracleDS as JNDI name. JNDI naming can get tricky so specifying the full pathname is probably the best way to go. You might use the name parameter of the context.xml file instead.
I didn't test this but it might work.

Configure your databindings file to use this new configuration. (<name>AppModuleDataControl)

Create a deployment profile for the application for Tomcat 5.x where you have to specify the location of your Tomcat webapps directory.

You know should be able to deploy your application to Tomcat 5.5 and test it out.

Good luck!
  • 1. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    Shay Shmeltzer Employee ACE
    Thanks for posting this one.
    It is always great to see people sharing their knowledge.
  • 2. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    170794 Newbie
    Thank you for this article.

My question is how different is the deployment described in Steves article from the default deployment ?

What I mean by the default deployment is just dropping the war file under the tomcat webapps folder.I managed to deploy a ADF/Strust/JSP web application without the need to do any configuration ( I am using Tomcat 4.1)

Thank you
  • 3. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    37539 Newbie
    In JDeveloper it's possible to create a Tomcat 5.x deployment profile.
    It does copy the war file to the specified Tomcat webapps directory.
    Not that much different from copying it by hand or using an ant script.
    But this case saves you 1 step. ;)
    And every deployment will be copied into the temp directory and installed as the new application. So emptying the temp directory once in a while might be needed as well. (Or there is a deployment directive for doing this automaticly?)

In addition a college of mine tried a global JNDI connection successfully (Server based instead of application based).
    You can copy the xml based connection into the server.xml file in the config directory.
    There is still a need for the full JNDI naming path. And downside is that you cannot see the JNDI connection settings in the Tomcat admin tool.
  • 4. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    490060 Newbie
    Place this context.xml file in a META-INF directory
    in your webroot and deploy it together with your
    application (war file). This will be used by Tomcat
    to configure the deployed application and create a
    JNDI database connection for that application.
    is this referring the webroot of Tomcat, or, the webroot of an individual Tomcat app (i.e., /Tomcat/webapps/sampleapp/META-INF/context.xml)?

I have had success in the past placing this right in the web root of the individual app and would like to repeat within JDeveloper, however, I have a silly question - I can't figure out how within the Application Navigator to add a new /META-INF folder - when I right click and press 'New' on the Web Content folder I don't get any options to create a new folder?
  • 5. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    213202 Newbie
    Can you please let me know step by step installation of JDeveloper ADF application into Tomcat 5.5
  • 6. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    KdeGraaf Newbie
    Hi, I also like to see a more detailed step by step installation process.

I have tomcat on a different pc than my jdeveloper, how can I now make a deployment profile for tomcat?
  • 7. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    630490 Newbie
    I did the same configuration..

I tried that configuration and didn't manage to deploy working application under tomcat.
    I am using tomcat 5.5.17.
    My proect is working with datasources, but on tomcat I still get: oracle.jbo.common.ampool.ApplicationPoolException: JBO-30003 .
    My context.xml was firstly in config folder of tomcat, then in META-INF folder.
    Database entries in context.xml (host, port,sid, login,pwd) are ok.
    In Application modules i have full path JNDI name. DataBindings are configured to use propper BC4JDataControls. What else can i do?
  • 8. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    91560 Newbie
    Hi ,
    Please if someone can Help.

i am using mysql DB on fedora 8 tomcat server. I deployed war file and put all jar files in common/lib dir . is right ?

This is my tomcat dir: /usr/share/tomcat5

drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Mar 9 22:11 bin
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Mar 9 22:11 common -> /var/lib/tomcat5/common
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 12 Mar 9 22:11 conf -> /etc/tomcat5
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 16 Mar 9 22:11 logs -> /var/log/tomcat5
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Mar 9 22:11 server -> /var/lib/tomcat5/server
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Mar 9 22:11 shared -> /var/lib/tomcat5/shared
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Mar 9 22:11 temp -> /var/cache/tomcat5/temp
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 24 Mar 9 22:11 webapps -> /var/lib/tomcat5/webapps
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 23 Mar 9 22:11 work -> /var/cache/tomcat5/work
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my webapps directory

drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 4096 Mar 9 22:11 ..
    drwxrwxr-x 4 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 ROOT
    drwxr-x--- 5 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 balancer
    drwxrwxr-x 21 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 jsp-examples
    drwxrwxr-x 4 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 servlets-examples
    drwxrwxr-x 12 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 tomcat-docs
    drwxr-xr-x 3 tomcat tomcat 4096 Mar 22 14:44 webappinasec
    -rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 17042435 Mar 22 14:44 webappinasec.war
    drwxrwxr-x 3 root tomcat 4096 Mar 11 07:31 webdav

my application is webappinasec

this is the webappinasec/WEB-INF directory

drwxr-xr-x 4 tomcat tomcat 4096 Mar 22 14:44 classes
    drwxr-xr-x 2 tomcat tomcat 4096 Mar 22 14:44 lib
    -rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 404 Mar 22 14:34 weblogic.xml

this is the conf directory

-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 20480 Mar 24 16:53 .server.xml.swp
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 12288 Mar 16 16:37 .tomcat5.conf.swp
    drwxrwxr-x 3 root tomcat 4096 Mar 9 22:11 Catalina
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root tomcat 9760 Sep 15 2008 catalina.policy
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root tomcat 3896 Sep 15 2008 catalina.properties
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1157 Sep 15 2008 context.xml
    -rw-rw---- 1 root tomcat 3606 Sep 15 2008 logging.properties
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1678 Sep 15 2008 server-minimal.xml
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 19675 Mar 24 01:06 server.xml
    -rw-r--r-- 1 tomcat tomcat 400 Mar 24 09:36 tomcat-users.xml
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1849 Mar 16 16:14 tomcat5.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1361 Sep 15 2008 uriworkermap.properties
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 50409 Sep 15 2008 web.xml
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6523 Mar 10 18:05 workers.properties
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1317 Sep 15 2008 workers.properties.minimal

if anyone can help in explaning what next to configure.

server.xml, web.xml jndi ?

Thank You!

David Nahmias
  • 9. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    629114 Newbie
    Did you copy JDEV_INSTALL/BC4J/redist/webapp.war to your tomcat/webapps folder?
  • 10. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    759648 Newbie
    this work , but i will pay license :D:D
  • 11. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    Afthab Ellath Newbie
    I am trying to deploy an ADF based application to Tomcat 6.0.18. It is succeeded to an extent .. but when using the business component, getting the following error.

oracle.jbo.DMLException: JBO-27200: JNDI failure. Unable to lookup Data Source at context jdbc/soademoDS

root cause

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: DataSourceContext could not locate a DataSource for the name: jdbc/soademoDS
         oracle.jbo.server.DataSourceContext.lookup(DataSourceContext.java:109)

I am using soademo found with Dana Singleterry's blog

http://blogs.oracle.com/dana/2009/01/how_to_deploy_a_11g_adf_applic_1.html

I have done the required changes in server.xml, context.xml and please find the following connections.xml with which I think the error is occuring..

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8'?>
    <References xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/adf/jndi">
    <Reference name="soademoDS" className="oracle.jdeveloper.db.adapter.DatabaseProvider" credentialStoreKey="soademoDS" xmlns="">
    <Factory className="oracle.jdeveloper.db.adapter.DatabaseProviderFactory"/>
    <RefAddresses>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="subtype">
    <Contents>oraJDBC</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="port">
    <Contents>1521</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="hostname">
    <Contents>it-binu-kooran.hq.moh</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="user">
    <Contents>soademo</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <SecureRefAddr addrType="password"/>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="sid">
    <Contents>repo</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="DeployPassword">
    <Contents>true</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    <StringRefAddr addrType="oraDriverType">
    <Contents>thin</Contents>
    </StringRefAddr>
    </RefAddresses>
    </Reference>
    </References>

bc4j.xcfg file contain the following entries

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8'?>
    <BC4JConfig version="11.0" xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/bc4j/configuration">
    <AppModuleConfigBag ApplicationName="model.service.tcAppModule">
    <AppModuleConfig name="tcAppModuleLocal" ApplicationName="model.service.tcAppModule" DeployPlatform="LOCAL" jbo.project="model.Model">
    <Security AppModuleJndiName="model.service.tcAppModule"/>
    <Custom JDBCDataSource="jdbc/soademoDS"/>
    </AppModuleConfig>
    <AppModuleConfig name="tcAppModuleShared" ApplicationName="model.service.tcAppModule" DeployPlatform="LOCAL" jbo.project="model.Model">
    <AM-Pooling jbo.ampool.maxpoolsize="1" jbo.ampool.isuseexclusive="false"/>
    <Security AppModuleJndiName="model.service.tcAppModule"/>
    <Custom JDBCDataSource="java:comp/env/jdbc/soademoDS"/>
    </AppModuleConfig>
    </AppModuleConfigBag>
    </BC4JConfig>

Can someone help me out please ... ..
  • 12. Re: Howto: Deploy ADF application on Tomcat 5.5 using JNDI
    John Stegeman Oracle ACE
    User,

You should probably open a new thread for this instead of tacking it on to every Tomcat thread you can find.

This thread (look at the start date... 2005) was for a much older release of JDev.

John
  • 13. Deploy ADF application on apache-tomcat-7.0.19 "deployment error"
    743282 Newbie
    Dear experts,

My server CentOS-5.6.x86 , apache-tomcat-7.0.19 + adfinstaller, The version for the ADF libraries being installed is 10.1.3.43.6.
    ----i didn't change anything CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml and context.xml
    How to fix this,

-----------------------localhost.log-----------------------------------
    [root@centos logs]# cat localhost.2011-07-22.log | more
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
    SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack
    java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack$BC4JxcfgPathVisitor.visit(Loracle/adf/share/common/r
    c/util/MetadataRegistry;Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Z
    at oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport.contextInitialized(ServletContextListenerSupport.java:195)
    at oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.contextInitialized(BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.java:122)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5226)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext$1.call(StandardContext.java:5221)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack$BC4JxcfgPathVisitor.visit(Loracle/adf/share/common/rc/util/MetadataRe
    gistry;Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Z
    at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:171)
    at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:118)
    at oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.getConfigObjectMBeanAssociationInfos(BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.java:68)
    at oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport.getManagedRootConfigMBeans(ServletContextListenerSupport.java:119)
    at oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport.contextInitialized(ServletContextListenerSupport.java:142)
    ... 9 more
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:42 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
    INFO: ContextListener: contextInitialized()
    INFO: SessionListener: contextInitialized()
    INFO: ContextListener: attributeAdded('org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache', 'org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache@1649b1a')

--------------------catalina.log------------------------
    [root@centos logs]# cat catalina.2011-07-22.log | more
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener init
    INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /usr/jav
    a/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/lib/i386/client:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/lib/i386:/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_26/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
    INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
    INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
    INFO: Initialization processed in 785 ms
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabase open
    WARNING: Exception configuring digester to permit java encoding names in XML files. Only IANA encoding names will be supported.
    org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException: http://apache.org/xml/features/allow-java-encodings
    at oracle.xml.jaxp.JXSAXParserFactory.setFeature(JXSAXParserFactory.java:129)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.setFeature(Digester.java:544)
    at org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabase.open(MemoryUserDatabase.java:423)
    at org.apache.catalina.users.MemoryUserDatabaseFactory.getObjectInstance(MemoryUserDatabaseFactory.java:104)
    at org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory.getObjectInstance(ResourceFactory.java:143)
    at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:304)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:826)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:145)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.nextElementInternal(NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.java:119)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.next(NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.java:73)
    at org.apache.naming.NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.next(NamingContextBindingsEnumeration.java:36)
    at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBeans(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:140)
    at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.createMBeans(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:112)
    at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.java:84)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:89)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:379)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setState(LifecycleBase.java:324)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:720)
    at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:145)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:621)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:322)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:450)
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService startInternal
    INFO: Starting service Catalina
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine startInternal
    INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.19
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:39 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
    INFO: Deploying web application archive MysqlApache2.war
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.mbean.share.connection.ConnectionsRuntimeMXBeanImpl getNonCachedConnectionsContext
    INFO: Registering Connection Runtime MBean
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore isReadOnlyMDSStore
    INFO: Read only backing store
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore documentExists
    INFO: MDS-00013: no metadata found for metadata object "/META-INF/connections.xml"
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore isReadOnlyMDSStore
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore obtainMetadataObject
    SEVERE: Exception while getting mutable object
    oracle.mds.core.MetadataNotFoundException: MDS-00013: no metadata found for metadata object "/META-INF/adf-config.xml"
    at oracle.mds.core.MetadataObject.getBaseMO(MetadataObject.java:1163)
    at oracle.mds.core.MDSSession.getBaseMO(MDSSession.java:2837)
    at oracle.mds.core.MDSSession.getMetadataObject(MDSSession.java:1204)
    at oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore.obtainMetadataObject(MDSBackingStore.java:401)
    at oracle.adf.share.jndi.MDSBackingStore.getMOBean(MDSBackingStore.java:462)
    at oracle.adf.mbean.share.config.RuntimeMXBeanImpl.init(RuntimeMXBeanImpl.java:147)
    at oracle.adf.mbean.share.config.RuntimeMXBeanImpl.<init>(RuntimeMXBeanImpl.java:142)
    at oracle.adf.mbean.share.config.RuntimeMXBeanImpl.<init>(RuntimeMXBeanImpl.java:135)
    at oracle.adf.mbean.share.config.ADFConfigLifeCycleCallBack.contextInitialized(ADFConfigLifeCycleCallBack.java:100)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4723)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport contextInitialized
    SEVERE: Error while executing ServletContextListener initialization
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError: oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack$BC4JxcfgPathVisitor.visit(Loracle/adf/share/common/rc/util/MetadataRegistry;Lorg
    /w3c/dom/Document;Ljava/net/URL;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Z
    at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:171)
    at oracle.adf.share.common.rc.util.impl.MetadataRegistryImpl.visitRegistryPaths(MetadataRegistryImpl.java:118)
    at oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.getConfigObjectMBeanAssociationInfos(BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.java:68)
    at oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport.getManagedRootConfigMBeans(ServletContextListenerSupport.java:119)
    at oracle.as.jmx.framework.util.ServletContextListenerSupport.contextInitialized(ServletContextListenerSupport.java:142)
    at oracle.bc4j.mbean.BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.contextInitialized(BC4JConfigLifeCycleCallBack.java:122)
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
    SEVERE: Error listenerStart
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext startInternal
    SEVERE: Context [MysqlApache2] startup failed due to previous errors
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM oracle.adf.share.ADFContext getCurrent
    WARNING: Automatically initializing a DefaultContext for getCurrent.
    Caller should ensure that a DefaultContext is proper for this use.
    Memory leaks and/or unexpected behaviour may occur if the automatic initialization is performed improperly.
    This message may be avoided by performing initADFContext before using getCurrent().
    To see the stack trace for thread that is initializing this, set the logging level of oracle.adf.share.ADFContext to FINEST
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
    SEVERE: The web application [MysqlApache2] appears to have started a thread named [ContextCleaner] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create
    a memory leak.
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
    SEVERE: The web application [MysqlApache2] appears to have started a thread named [Thread-5] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
    SEVERE: The web application [MysqlApache2] appears to have started a thread named [Thread-5] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:41 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
    INFO: Deploying web application directory ROOT
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:42 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
    INFO: Deploying web application directory docs
    INFO: Deploying web application directory host-manager
    INFO: Deploying web application directory examples
    INFO: Deploying web application directory manager
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:42 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
    INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:42 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
    INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
    Jul 22, 2011 9:57:42 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
    INFO: Server startup in 3312 ms

Regard. Tuvshin

Edited by: user10706933 on Jul 21, 2011 4:09 AM