Thank you for the reply Nandagopal,
Use Case : we have bpel process which creates a comma delimited file. and the same bpel runs a shell script (shell script uses the trading partner certificates and encrypts the file and stores it in specific location with .gpg extension)
we need b2b server to pick the .gpg file from the directory and drop it in trading partner file server location.
Could you please let us know, what kind of document should be created in Document Protocols for this.
I tried created the document as instructed and the listening channel, file is being picked but in error "Document protocol identification error".
file format : Custom_ToTradingPartner_DocumentName_DocumentRevision.csv.gpg
Also tried other options like : To_Party_DocTypeName_DocTyprRevision.csv.gpg
Could you please suggest if I am missing something.
Try to use the name of the folder to identify the document instead of the name of the file.
- create a custom document called BLOB with revision 0
- leave the document definition fields blank (no XSD, no identification, etc)
- Create a folder on your system called BLOB_0 (this is the location where the file created by the bpel process should be stored)
- when creating the listening channel:
- point the Folder Name to the location on your system like: <full_path_until>/BLOB_0
- set the Directory name format to: %DOCTYPE_NAME%_%DOCTYPE_REVISION%
This will force that any document dropped on that folder to by identified as a BLOB version 0 document.
On the trading partner level add this new document as part of the supported documents and on the agreement level make sure to have translate and validate unchecked.
This should fix your problems.