Is there a way to allow for more characters to be entered into the daily report number?
Thank you for any help you can give.
1. You can submit an enhancement request to Oracle to modify the field in a future release to allow for additional number values.
2. You can create a custom field in the Daily Reports table that would allow you to enter a larger number--however this field would have to be manually typed in, not auto-numbered.
3. You can create custom field(s) to store additional numbering options that would be appended to the default field in printed forms.
1. You have a field with the options of S (Superintendent) I (Inspector) O (owner rep)
2. Your number could then be S-00001 (where the "S-" is added to the report_number field on the printed form) You can also add these custom fields in your PCM Layouts.