1 person found this helpful
There isn't anything OOTB with Content Presenter. You have to implement your own solution:
- Create a Model and a Data Control for storing and retrieving likes and comments associated to a content.
- Add the new extra functionality as you want:
- Image for calling Data Control method for Likes functionality
- Add Comments Taskflow to the bottom of the Content Presenter.
are u suggesting to build like and comment from scratch. i.e. my custom tables, BC and task flow.
or if there is way i can use WC_LIKE and WC_Comment table provided for activity stream.
Also we need to create post about user liking and commenting on any document to activity stream (not comunity activity stream).
for later case pls shed more detail, blogs or documents.
P.S. i never used activity stream but our application has one, also wher i see document manager or document viewer task flow they are using same tables for storing/retriving likes and comments
also thanks for ur quick reply
You can follow both solutions:
- Totally custom model.
- Use LikesManager API and ActivityStream API in order to attach comments to specific content in content presenter. Anyway you should implement a Task Flow or something to draw the comments with Content Presenter.
Using the second approach will publish also in Activity Walls the activities fired in Content Presenter.
Just to update that I have pending a Blog post about Activity Stream, comments and like usage in WebCenter. I hope have it soon .
i will try to achive it using second approach, using Activity stream api.
also waiting for ur blog post
I didn't forgot it and I played today a little bit with the API.
I finished the integration with Likes. Soon I will extend to adding comments as well.
I will create a first post about just using the Likes and when having free time I will complete it with comments functionality.
As soon as I post I will share the link.
Here you have .
I hope this code helps for future usage of Likes and Comments .
YOU ROCKS !!!!!!!!! .