0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2014 9:23 AM by Xiaogang Zheng RSS

Plugin issue before upgrading OEM GC 11g to OEM CC 12c.

Xiaogang Zheng

Hi,

I will do the 2-system upgrade from OEM GC 11g (11.1.0.1.0) to Cloud Control 12c (12.1.0.3.0).

Under OEM GC 11g tab 'Developments' --> Enterprise Manager 12c Upgrade Console, on the top of this page, there is a warning message:

"Following required SMP plugin software is not uploaded to software dirctory: Oracle Beacon Plugin, Oracle Client System Analyzer, Oracle Database Plugin, Oracle Fusion Middleware Plugin, Oracle Management And Repository Plugin, Oracle OracleHome. Provide them and click Validate in Manage software page before taking repository backup. "

I am sure I have copied all plugin files (*.opar) that include all above 6 warning missing plugins. When I click the link 'Manage Software' under 'Preupgrade Steps' table, I input the absolutely path and click ‘Validate’ button, job was run and validation was success. But the warning message still exists. I click ‘Refresh Agents and Targets List’ and a job was run (RefreshAndValidateTargets_yyyy_mm_dd_hh_mi_ss_xxx) and the job got error:

Step: AddAgent

Could not execute query: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSMAN.PRE_UPGC_MASTER_AGENTS_PK) violated

ORA-06512: at "SYSMAN.PRE_UPG_CONSOLE", line 375

ORA-06512: at "SYSMAN.PRE_UPG_CONSOLE", line 346

ORA-06512: at line 1

Please help

Xiaogang