4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2014 2:42 AM by 934887

LDAP: error code 16 - 00000057 error while provisioning a user after  PS2 upgrade

I am having an issue where I could provision a user to the LDAP before we did an OIM 11gR2PS2 upgrade. Since the upgrade, I am seeing the LDAP: error code 16 - 00000057: LdapErr: DSID-0C090B3D, comment: Error in attribute conversion operation, data 0, vece error while provisioning user to our LDAP directory which is ADAM. I am using the LDAP v3 connector and it was provisioning before the upgrade. The surprising thing is I am seeing this error for the DN attribute. I am not 100% certain if it is related to the upgrade, but that is the only thing that has changed.

<Feb 27, 2014 6:46:31 PM EST> <Error> <ORACLE.IAM.CONNECTORS.ICFCOMMON.PROV.ICPROVISIONINGMANAGER> <BEA-000000> <oracle.iam.connectors.icfcommon.prov.ICProvisioningManager : createObject : Error while creating user

org.identityconnectors.framework.common.exceptions.ConnectorException: javax.naming.directory.NoSuchAttributeException: [LDAP: error code 16 - 00000057: LdapErr: DSID-0C090B3D, comment: Error in attribute conversion operation, data 0, vece]; remaining name 'CN=TESTUSER_100,OU=Test,DC=lab,DC=TestCo,DC=local'

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.schema.LdapSchemaMapping.create(LdapSchemaMapping.java:387)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.modify.LdapCreate$1.access(LdapCreate.java:111)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.schema.GuardedPasswordAttribute$Simple$1.access(GuardedPasswordAttribute.java:91)

at org.identityconnectors.common.security.GuardedString.access(GuardedString.java:105)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.schema.GuardedPasswordAttribute$Simple.access(GuardedPasswordAttribute.java:103)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.modify.LdapCreate.executeImpl(LdapCreate.java:107)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.modify.LdapCreate.execute(LdapCreate.java:65)

at org.identityconnectors.ldap.LdapConnector.create(LdapConnector.java:119)

at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.CreateImpl.create(CreateImpl.java:80)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor35815.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at org.identityconnectors.framework.impl.api.local.operations.ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.invoke(ConnectorAPIOperationRunnerProxy.java:93)

at $Proxy632.create(Unknown Source)

I cannot use the AD Connector due to some constraints (i.e. cannot use a connector server). And my lookup entry from Lookup.LDAP.UM.ProvAttrMap for DN is Code: __NAME__, Decode: __NAME__="CN=${User_ID},${Container_DN}".

If any of smart people have any ideas please let me know.

Thank you

K