5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2014 5:12 PM by 921311

Notification Requirement to Buyer

Hi,

I have a requirement and need someone of you experst to share the knowledge

If a PO has cumulative increases that are 10000 (from the original PO amount), we need a flag and notification to Buyer that the amount will be exceeded or system prevents Buyer from making any additional monetary entries for that PO. This would flag the Buyer to have the Requisitioner add funds to the requisition and route for approval rather than having the buyer add the funds directly to the PO.

How this can be accomplised?

Regards

• 1. Re: Notification Requirement to Buyer
          Sireesha Kundati-Oracle

Hi,

For such cases user can develop personalization for non editable quantity field in the PO Form. So that Buyer will not be able to change the quantity once the PO has been created from Requisition.

Thanks,

Sireesha.

• 2. Re: Notification Requirement to Buyer

Hi,

Can you please help me how to process with his type of personlisation?I am not familiar with PO

Regards

• 3. Re: Notification Requirement to Buyer
              Abhi83

Hi,

First let me understand the requirement.

a) You are using encumbrance feature for budgeting and this is captured as commitment @ requisition level and Obligation @ PO / Release level.

b) Your requirement is only to notify if the PO released value increases/ surpasses a particular level (lets say 90%)

The best solution would be to create an alert which will be sent to the buyer when the release value is @ 90% of agreement value.

Please elaborate with exact business scenario and requirement.

Rgds,

Abhi

• 4. Re: Notification Requirement to Buyer

Hi,

Requirement is to Notify the Buyer if the PO Amount cumulative increases than the Original PO Amount a .notification to Buyer that the amount will be exceeded or system prevents Buyer from making any additional monetary entries for that PO.

For the Alert purpose how toa pproach for this part as i dont have knowledge of PO.

Can you help me in that

Regards

• 5. Re: Notification Requirement to Buyer

Hi,

Any one can help me on this

Requirement is to Notify the Buyer if the PO Amount cumulative increases than the Original PO Amount a .notification to Buyer that the amount will be exceeded or system prevents Buyer from making any additional monetary entries for that PO.

For the Alert purpose how toa pproach for this part as i dont have knowledge of PO.

Regards