1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 11, 2014 7:41 AM by 3a473b44-9cd5-4464-b36e-1edf9b5c2943 RSS

Probleme with a Date_popup

3a473b44-9cd5-4464-b36e-1edf9b5c2943

Hello all,

I have a probleme with an interactive report.

select art_id ART_ID, poc_id POC_ID

apex_item.hidden(1,poc_id)||APEX_ITEM.DATE_POPUP(2,POC_ID,PIL_DA_PREMIER_PLAN_ACTION,'dd-mon-yyyy') PIL_DA_PREMIER_PLAN_ACTION from TEPOA_PILOTAGE@dkey

I execute the page and If i want to modify the value in the date popup of the a line (the fourth for exemple).

I chose the date but it's not the line than I chose who is modified but the first line.

I've already try to use (a friend said me to try that) this  :select art_id ART_ID, poc_id POC_ID

apex_item.hidden(1,poc_id)||APEX_ITEM.DATE_POPUP(2,rownum,PIL_DA_PREMIER_PLAN_ACTION,'dd-mon-yyyy') PIL_DA_PREMIER_PLAN_ACTION from TEPOA_PILOTAGE@dkey

but it doesn't compile.

I have the error ·         The report query needs a unique key to identify each row. The supplied key cannot be used for this query. Please edit the report attributes to define a unique key column. ORA-01446: cannot select ROWID from, or sample, a view with DISTINCT, GROUP BY, etc.

thanks