6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2014 7:20 AM by fac586 RSS

Style problem after sso

laknockni

Hi, all:

I got a issue.

I develop a applicatiion with theme26 in 4.2.2, it works OK in Application Express Accounts authentication schema,both in IE8 and chrome.

When I switch to HTTP Header Variable authentication schema,and use IE8 to access the application,  user interface changed. It seems like style defined in css gone.

I try it in chrome, it works well again.

I think it may be some bug when using sso in Apex, anyone have idea about that? I really need a workaround for that,thank you.

• 1. Re: Style problem after sso
          AlexAA

Hi,

Maybe it's IE8 problem. Check what IE8 send HTTP Header Variable to Apex. Maybe your css is in "protected" URL?

What SSO you used?

• 2. Re: Style problem after sso
            laknockni

Websphere WebSeal,

I tried to access the css file from IE8,It's OK.

• 3. Re: Style problem after sso
              fac586

Has IE8 gone into compatibility mode?

What exactly has changed in the rendering?

• 4. Re: Style problem after sso
                Denes Kubicek

You should clear the browser cache first and then try again in multiple browsers. Can you access the APEX builder over SSO and have a look if the results are the same there. You need to make the /i/ directory public through the Web SSO server.

Denes Kubicek

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• 5. Re: Style problem after sso
                  laknockni

After change the compatibility mode to IE7, some of the rendering turn well and I ensure the /i/ directiory in publish through SSO server.

And I inspect the elements in Chrome,it's  seems some of the path access to the css file is different between SSO and no SSO. But our SSO engineer said he can do nothing about that.

• 6. Re: Style problem after sso
                    fac586

laknockni wrote:

After change the compatibility mode to IE7, some of the rendering turn well and I ensure the /i/ directiory in publish through SSO server.

And I inspect the elements in Chrome,it's  seems some of the path access to the css file is different between SSO and no SSO. But our SSO engineer said he can do nothing about that.

And we can do nothing without actual information. What "path access to the css file is different"?