1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 10:09 PM by Uchiha Madara RSS

Streaming and Updating List view styling problems

user9966122

I have encountered the following problems with the List views:

1. Heading row color cannot be changed
        1. In Active Studio -> Edit report -> Edit List view (for example Updating list but any list type behaves in the same way) -> Properties -> Shading -> ApplyTo - Column Headings -> Change the Background color to anything -> click Apply and nothin happens. The heading is stil the same color.
          During inspecting the page code I realized that the CSS class of the heading row (named .colHeading) contains the following code: "background-image : url(../shared/images/th_bg.png); TEXT-ALIGN: left", on the next line there is the background-color containing my chosen color. (When i disabled the background-image line, the heading color appears as expected)
      2. Alternating band color does not work (cannot be changed)
        1. In Active Studio -> Edit report -> Edit List view -> Properties -> Shading -> ApplyTo - View -> Tick and change the alternating band color to anything -> click Apply and nothing happens again. The alternating rows are still the same color (#F7F3E7)

During inspecting the page code I realized that the CSS class of the alternating row (named .alt) contains the following hardcoded code: "background-color : #F7F3E7", disregarding the color I have specified. The specified color occurs only in the XML properties in the page HTML code (/Properties/Body/@alt_color) but the value is obviously not used and some default value is always in place

Does anybody have some experience with such styling? It looks like a bug

I am using Oracle Fusion Middleware 11gR1 (11.1.1.7) and I have tried the following IE browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11 (where IE10, IE11, though declared, are not able to work with BAM Architect, Studio nor Viewer at all)

Many thanks