1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 25, 2014 5:07 PM by Puthanampatti RSS

OLT and Windows 7

Frank Houweling

Hi,

I'm evaluating OATS on a 64-bit Windows 7 operating system. Functional tests for oracle ADF applications with OpenScript works fine. Also creating a new load testing for Fusion/ADF in OpenScript.

But when I start the Oracle Load testing application, add the scenario, set up the autopilot and run the load test for this script - it does not work and I get the following error message:

"Failed to load script class for script ADFLoadTest"  and "Start Agent Process failed ! Failed to logon a RDP session."

I read in the release notes that it is not supported on Windows 7: 

"Oracle Load Testing has the following system requirements:  Operating System (32-bit and 64-bit versions): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows 2008 R2. Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.x 64, 4u8. Windows 2008 R2 is the minimum supported system for functional test-type scripts. Windows 7 is not supported as Windows 7 only allows the single primary user of the licensed computer to access a session of the computer."

-Can anyone confirm that with Windows 7 it is impossible to execute load tests with OLT?

-Can anyone give any suggestions for making it work on Windows 7 ?  Installing it on a virtual box with Windows XP ?

Regards Frank