4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2014 3:35 PM by Clarina-Oracle

Urgent Help- "Requisitions I have approved" in iProcurement

madhusudhanan

Users are approving their requisition through worklist.  However after they approved the requisition and querying the requisitions details from iProcurement from iProcurement-Requisitions--> Approvals--> Requisitions I have approved, but its not coming on the LOV.  What is the condition and why the requisitions are not displaying on the LOV?

regards

Madhu

• 1. Re: Urgent Help- "Requisitions I have approved" in iProcurement
          Clarina-Oracle

Hi Madhu,

The query to retrieve the requisitions is like:

SELECT * FROM (SELECT prh.requisition_header_id, prh.segment1 requisition_number, prh.preparer_id, hre.full_name preparer_name, prh.description, prh.authorization_status auth_status, prh.cancel_flag, NVL(prh.closed_code, 'OPEN' ) closed_code, ibycc.masked_cc_number card_number, prh.creation_date, prh.transferred_to_oe_flag placed_on_so_flag, prh.emergency_po_num, NVL(prh.change_pending_flag, 'N' ) change_pending_flag, prh.contractor_status, prh.contractor_requisition_flag, prh.supplier_notified_flag, NVL(prh.active_shopping_cart_flag, 'N') active_shopping_cart_flag, 'POR_VIEW_APPR_REQS' view_mode, prh.wf_item_type, prh.wf_item_key, org.name organization, prh.org_id , GSB.currency_code FROM po_requisition_headers_all prh, ap_cards_all apc, iby_creditcard ibycc, per_all_people_f hre, hr_all_organization_units_tl org, FINANCIALS_SYSTEM_PARAMS_ALL FSP, GL_SETS_OF_BOOKS GSB WHERE prh.authorization_status<>'SYSTEM_SAVED' AND prh.preparer_id = hre.person_id AND TRUNC(sysdate) BETWEEN hre.effective_start_date AND hre.effective_end_date AND apc.card_id = prh.pcard_id AND apc.card_reference_id = ibycc.instrid AND prh.org_id = org.organization_id AND org.language = USERENV('LANG') AND prh.requisition_header_id in ( SELECT pah.object_id FROM po_action_history pah WHERE pah.object_type_code = 'REQUISITION' AND pah.employee_id = :1 AND pah.action_code = 'APPROVE' AND pah.employee_id not in (select pahb.employee_id from po_action_history pahb where pahb.object_id = pah.object_id AND pahb.object_type_code = 'REQUISITION' AND pahb.action_code = 'SUBMIT')) AND FSP.org_id = prh.org_id AND FSP.set_of_books_id = GSB.set_of_books_id) QRSLT ORDER BY CREATION_DATE DESC 

You may replace the employee_id to see if the requisitions are returned, and verify if the conditions are satisfied checking the requisitions.  

Thanks,

Clarina

• 2. Re: Urgent Help- "Requisitions I have approved" in iProcurement
            Abhi83

Hi Clarina/ Madhu,

I was doing some research on this issue. Could see a lot of patches around this.

Madhu can you please share the version of Oracle Apps the business is running on.

Abhi

• 3. Re: Urgent Help- "Requisitions I have approved" in iProcurement
              madhusudhanan

Hi Abhi,

We are in 12.1.2 version.

• 4. Re: Urgent Help- "Requisitions I have approved" in iProcurement
                Clarina-Oracle

Hi Madhu,

Like Abhi mentioned, there are a couple of patches related to context issues approving the requisition through Worklist. I suggest to log a SR if not done yet as the instance is 12.1.2

Thanks,

Clarina