0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2014 2:56 AM by 38c39480-f2b0-4c75-9ac2-d145865470d8

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler

38c39480-f2b0-4c75-9ac2-d145865470d8

Hi,

I am beginner trying the Oracle MoviePlex Hands-On Labs and have been facing the same error of trying to load the index page after I have loaded the customer data into the NoSQL. The following are the error message that was shown on the JDeveloper.

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2493)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2803)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:345)

at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:399)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2493)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2803)

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:345)

at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(MethodAccessorGenerator.java:399)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '6' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '5' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '7' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '4' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '8' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '8' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'"

I have even have increased the Base Memory to 12000MB as I was told that it might rectify the problem but there would still be this error.

These are the tools and platform that I'm using:-

BigDataLite 2.4.1 - Oracle VM VirtualBox

Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1

Link to Hands-On Lab: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/topics/bigdata/articles/intro-to-oracle-nosql-db-hol-1937059.pdf

Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks,

Ann