0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2014 12:53 AM by 938311

Custom Data Publisher for Sensor Action

Trying to implement Custom Data Publisher for a Sensor action in SOA 10.1.3.5. I was able to do this successfully if the java class was included in the BPEL project. However, I need to use this Custom Publisher in multiple BPEL processes. To do this, created a jar file for the java class and placed it in SOA_HOME/j2ee/OC4J_SOA/applib. The jar file was picked up on server startup.

However, I am getting the error below.  orabpel.jar and CustomDataPublisher.jar are both available in class path. Any help is appreciated.

Custom data publisher initialization error.

The custom data publisher class com.test.log.CustomDataPublisher could not be initialized properly.

Please examine the log file for details.

at com.collaxa.cube.engine.sensor.sa.BpelPublisher.createDataPublisher(BpelPublisher.java:95)

at com.collaxa.cube.engine.sensor.registry.BpelSensorRegistryLoader.loadActions(BpelSensorRegistryLoader.java:79)

at com.collaxa.cube.engine.sensor.registry.BpelSensorRegistryLoader.load(BpelSensorRegistryLoader.java:204)

... 30 more

Caused by: oracle.classloader.util.AnnotatedNoClassDefFoundError:

Missing class: com.oracle.bpel.sensor.DataPublisher

Dependent class: com.test.log.CustomDataPublisher

Loader: global.libraries:1.0

Code-Source: /oracle/products/10.1.3.5/SOA/j2ee/OC4J_SOA/applib/CustomDataPublisher.jar

Configuration: <code-source> in /oracle/products/10.1.3.5/SOA/j2ee/OC4J_SOA/config/server.xml

The missing class is available from the following locations:

1. Code-Source: /oracle/products/10.1.3.5/SOA/bpel/lib/orabpel.jar (from <code-source> in /oracle/products/10.1.3.5/SOA/j2ee/OC4J_SOA/config/server.xml)

This code-source is available in loader oracle.bpel.common:10.1.3.