Have you completed full RetroPay functional setup ?
RetroPay functional setup includes configuring:
- Functional Areas (Incident Register)
- Dynamic Triggers
- Event Groups
- Define Retro Component
Kindly refer from Metalink:
Let me if you have any further concerns.
Yes, I went through all the steps:
1. Created an Event Group
2. Created a Retro Pay Element and linked it to the Base Element
3. Created element set and assignment set
4. Did a date-tracked change to the base element
5. Ran the Retro Pay by Element and passed the assignement set/ element set
6. Checked the element entries for the assignment and confirmed the retro pay elements were added.
Thanks a lot.