2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 22, 2014 7:54 AM by Sachin Gupta RSS

Pimavera Contract Mngt ed eBS

gfilanni

1) which are the integrations point with eBusiness Suite?

2) Where can I find the user guide of the module Contract Management?

3) When the customer has already Procurement (Purchasing, Sourcing, iSupplier Portal, Services Procurement, Project Costing, Procurement Contract, iProcurement, Financials and HR which is the best architecture to integrate Primavera CM with eBS?

Please help me in the best positioning of this module if it could be a good solution or tell me if t doesn't.

Thanks in advance

• 1. Re: Pimavera Contract Mngt ed eBS
          Rudy Ising

Primavera Contract Management provides supports both Document Control and Cost Control aspects of a project.  There is no automated or built in integration to EBS, but PCM does have web services which can be used to integrate if desired.

I would suggest you look in the knowledgebase and for documentation, you'd find the manuals for PCM included with the software download.

• 2. Re: Pimavera Contract Mngt ed eBS
            Sachin Gupta

There are integration solution available from Oracle Partners or you can custom code one. What business need you want to address which can not be fulfilled by either system? Have you consider looking at Primavera Unifier instead of PCM?