0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2014 5:24 PM by user10129323 RSS

Testing Coherence Cluster and Servers after WebLogic Console Creation

user10129323

Hello,

I have created WLST scripts that extend a Domain with Coherence Clusters and Servers using unicast configurations. I can start and run the Coherence Servers from WL Admin Console without errors and warnings.WL 10.3.6

I am looking to test the configuration with something like coherence.sh and query.sh but I am missing instructions on how to use these tools with unicast and connect to the caches?

Is there a command line interface that connects to a Coherence Server cache created form the WL Admin Console using unicast? Do I need to override the any xml configuration to make this work?

Examples would be helpful.

While testing I have found the following....

I have changed coherence.sh and enabled storage. In addition:

JAVA_OPTS="-Xms$MEMORY -Xmx$MEMORY -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.localstorage=$STORAGE_ENABLED $JMXPROPERTIES -Dtangosol.coherence.clusterport=7777 -Dtangosol.coherence.clusteraddress=231.1.1.1"

The Coherence Cluster configurations were changed to match the multicast settings for port and address above.

When this was performed all worked!!

However, if I changed JAVA_OPTS to use unicast

JAVA_OPTS="-Xms$MEMORY -Xmx$MEMORY -Dtangosol.coherence.distributed.localstorage=$STORAGE_ENABLED $JMXPROPERTIES -Dtangosol.coherence.localport=8088 -Dtangosol.coherence.localhost=192.168.2.69"

It fails to connect with the Coherence Server in the cluster.