1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2014 4:12 PM by Nirupam Samanta

Using Platform class in a custom bean in OIM

Baduel

Hello everyone.

I'm developing a custom bean that is used inside OIM, deployed as jar library in the oracle.iam.ui.custom-dev-starter-pack.war package. The call is ok, but I got an error when I try to get the TaskDefinitionOperationsIntf class with the getService method of the Platform class. The error is the following:

<Warning> <oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl> <BEA-000000> <ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unha

ndled exceptions in phase INVOKE_APPLICATION 5

javax.faces.FacesException: oracle.adf.controller.ControllerException: ADFC-10001: cannot instantiate class 'myClass_path'

at oracle.adfinternal.controller.util.Utils.createAndLogFacesException(Utils.java:192)

at oracle.adfinternal.controller.beans.ManagedBeanFactory.newInstance(ManagedBeanFactory.java:192)

at oracle.adfinternal.controller.beans.ManagedBeanFactory.instantiateBean(ManagedBeanFactory.java:873)

at oracle.adfinternal.controller.state.ScopeMap.get(ScopeMap.java:82)

at javax.el.MapELResolver.getValue(MapELResolver.java:196)

[...]

Caused By: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [META-INF/iam-spring-config.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [META-INF/iam-spring-config.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

Usually I use the OIMClientFactory class in order to get the OIM handlers (as UserManager, tcProvisioningOperationsIntf, and so on) but in this case this class does not provide the getter method for the TaskDefinitionOperationsIntf class. I need it in order to retrieve the task key given the task name. For this reason I tried to use Platform class, but without success.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Manuel

1 2 Previous Next