0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2014 10:14 AM by HelgaFourie

Apex Line Chart Multiple Series

HelgaFourie

I am using apex 4.2.3, and am having trouble displaying multiple y-axes correctly.

Scenario:

I have "x"-number of Nodes to plot (between 1 and 16), of which I plot the "Volume" and "% of Total" per 15 minute interval.  In order to retrieve the "x"-number of nodes, I have created a DB Function which builds my PIVOT SQL query dynamically (depending on the input value from the user).

I add the "Volume" to "series 1" and "% of Total" to "series 2" since the series scaling differs.  E.g. "Volume" could be between 0 and 6000 and "% of Total" could be anything between 0 and 100. I have updated the Chart to display 2 Y-Axes.

My Question is:

I have picked up that the displaying of the second series (in this case, "% of Total")  is not always plotting the series together on the graph with the scale 0 - 100, but adds it to the scale 0 - 6000.  Is this a "known error" with AntCharts?

I have used the custom XML-chart option as well, but since I have so many lines to plot, the #DATA# field is sometimes too small to return all data. I have even tried to concatenate 2 #DATA# fields, but Apex didn't recognize this.

Please assist.