2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2014 4:23 AM by KaustubhPatel RSS

Error after Selection All in Rows Per Page in Interactive Report

KaustubhPatel

Hi All,

I am using Apex 4.2

I have a interactive report having more than 500 rows fetched by the query.

I have set 15 rows per page as default. But when I choose 1000 or ALL in Rows Per Page Menu in Interactive Report it gives me error.

400 Bad Request

Bad Request

The Request could not be understood by server due to malformed syntax.

But if I save as 1000 or ALL Rows Per Page and Rerun the report then it will fetch more than 500 rows. But error only comes when I choose Rows Per Page to 1000 or ALL.

Please Help.

Thanks,

Kaustubh Patel.

• 1. Re: Error after Selection All in Rows Per Page in Interactive Report
          ourk

Selecting all rows per page is not recommended for creating interactive reports unless the volume of data is less.

Run the report query in SQL develper or TOAD and note down the time take to execute. If it takes more time then you have to optimize query.

Between why do you need to select all rows per page?

Thanks

Zourk

• 2. Re: Error after Selection All in Rows Per Page in Interactive Report
            KaustubhPatel

HI Zourk,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually as per user point of view He wants to see Rows Per Page on his preference, sometimes he wants 100 rows or sometimes more. That's why I kept that option on that Page.

Is it some limit for Fetching Rows by sql query after which It throws error in interactive report.

Its not even working If I set the Rows per Page to 1000. Only in case of 100 Rows per Page it is working.

I am also using Apex_Items.Text in one of the column of the report to create text boxes at row level.

Thanks,

Kaustubh Patel.