Currently database version 12c is not supported to be used as an EM12c repository. Database version 220.127.116.11.0, however, is certified as an EM managed target.
To access the Enterprise Manager certification matrix, follow these steps:
- Log in to My Oracle Support.
- Click the Certifications tab.
- On the Certifications page, in the Certification Search region, from the Product list, select one of the following:
Enterprise Manager Base Platform - OMS, to view the certification for OMS.
- Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Agent, to view the certification for Management Agent.
- From the Release list, select 18.104.22.168.0, and click Search.
1 person found this helpful
I have installed Database version 22.214.171.124.0 on RHEL6 server then installed OEM12c on the same server without incident... in DBCA do not specify enable CDB then have the database up and running first then merely specify the connection information at the appropriate point in the OEM12c install, I took all of the defaults including the SID=orcl when creating the database.
Even though it is not in the compatibility matrix...it does work.