1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2014 11:19 PM by rp0428

Issues with XML Publisher

User403525

Hi everyone,

I have some problems with XML Publisher, am trying to show a field BLOB in a publisher template, converting the BLOB into base 64  and into the RTF I have this codes:

<fo:instream-foreign-object content-type="image/jpg" ><xsl:value-of select=".//IMAGE_ELEMENT"/></fo:instream-foreign-object>

<fo:instream-foreign-object content-type="image/jpg" ><xsl:value-of select="ROWSET/ROW/THEIMAGE"/></fo:instream-foreign-object>

<fo:instream-foreign-object content-type=”image/jpg” height="1.8 cm" width="3.7 cm">

<xsl:value-of select=”.//FIRMA_1”/>

</fo:instream-foreign-object>

In the last line, cannot to put the complete text. And I get the following error message:

Font Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\XML Publisher Desktop\Template Builder for Word\fonts

Run XDO Start

RTFProcessor setLocale: es-mx

FOProcessor setData: E:\MODULE21.xml

FOProcessor setLocale: es-mx

1. java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1

at java.lang.String.charAt(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.xdo.common.encoding.Base64Util.decode(Base64Util.java:54)

at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.elements.FOInstreamForeignObject.end(FOInstreamForeignObject.java:71)

at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.FOHandler.endElement(FOHandler.java:386)

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLContentHandler.endElement(XMLContentHandler.java:196)

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseElement(NonValidatingParser.java:1189)

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseRootElement(NonValidatingParser.java:301)

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.NonValidatingParser.parseDocument(NonValidatingParser.java:268)

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:149)

at oracle.apps.xdo.template.fo.FOProcessingEngine.process(FOProcessingEngine.java:279)

at oracle.apps.xdo.template.FOProcessor.generate(FOProcessor.java:1022)

at RTF2PDF.runRTFto(RTF2PDF.java:626)

at RTF2PDF.runXDO(RTF2PDF.java:460)

at RTF2PDF.main(RTF2PDF.java:251)

Can someone help me on it? or any alternative ?

Thanks to All for your helps and comments.

Carlos

• 1. Re: Issues with XML Publisher
          I have some problems with XML Publisher, am trying to show a field BLOB in a publisher template, converting the BLOB into base 64  and into the RTF I have this codes:

And how, exactly, does this have anything to do with Sql Developer?

This forum, as the title says, is for Sql Developer questions only. So either show the relation to Sql Developer or mark the thread ANSWERED and repost it in a more appropriate forum.