1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 30, 2014 3:27 PM by n_shah18

Issue in deploying ORDS.war

n_shah18

Hi all Gurus

I am following the steps from documents trying to setup ords  Installing Oracle REST Data Services to that I can use on listener to point to multiple instance of APEX.

Using APACHE2.2 >> GLASSFISH 3.1.2.2(build 5) >> APEX (4.2 and above different location ) , oracle 11gr2

Apache, GF, apex images  are on  same server ,(test env.)

This Is what I did so far.

java -jar ords.war configdir /u01/apps/ora/apex_lsnr/ords.2.0.7.91.15.01

Apr 30, 2014 9:55:24 AM oracle.dbtools.common.config.cmds.ConfigDir execute

INFO: Set config.dir to /u01/apps/ora/apex_lsnr/ords.2.0.7.91.15.01 in: /u01/apps/ora/apex_lsnr/ords.2.0.7.91.15.01/ords.war

2. Deployed  I.war

# java -jar ords.war setup

Apr 30, 2014 9:55:32 AM oracle.dbtools.common.config.file.ConfigurationFolder logConfigFolder

INFO: Using configuration folder: /u01/apps/ora/apex_lsnr/ords.2.0.7.91.15.01/ords

Enter the name of the database server [localhost]:10.22.8.30

Enter the database listen port [1521]:1521

Enter 1 to specify the database service name, or 2 to specify the database SID [1]:2

Enter the database SID [xe]:apexsb

Enter the database user name [APEX_PUBLIC_USER]:APEX_PUBLIC_USER

Enter the database password for APEX_PUBLIC_USER:

Confirm password:

Enter 1 to enter passwords for the RESTful Services database users (APEX_LISTENER,APEX_REST_PUBLIC_USER), 2 to use the same password as used for APEX_PUBLIC_USER or, 3 to skip this step [1]:3

Apr 30, 2014 9:56:02 AM oracle.dbtools.common.config.file.ConfigurationFiles update

INFO: Updated configurations: defaults, apex

4. Deploying ords.war to GF

there I get an error which is

Error An error has occurred

Error occurred during deployment: Exception while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: oracle.dbtools.common.service.ServiceLocatorException: Error occurred while injecting: private oracle.dbtools.rt.oauth.bdb.Approvals oracle.dbtools.rt.oauth.builtin.BuiltIns.approvals. Please see server.log for more details.

I am not able to find anything under logs.

Kindly Help what should I do

Many thanks.