2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2014 7:59 AM by Shalindra RSS

Oracle Cloud Adapter Integration with SFDC.

Bhaskar Balla

Any one worked on Oracle Cloud Adapter. I could able to configure in Jdev and SOA Suite which are required to connect Salesforce.com. I could able to connect from Jdev and able to deploy the application in SOA server.

The issue which I'm getting is related to Certificate . Please find the issue below.

Fault IDdefault/Project1!1.0*soa_6e86b5ba-fee9-4f1c-8d59-6570897430b3/BPELProcess1/60002-BpInv0-BpSeq0.3-3
      Fault TimeMay 5, 2014 5:49:18 PM

Non Recoverable System Fault :

<bpelFault><faultType>0</faultType><bindingFault xmlns="http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension"><part name="summary"><summary>Exception occured when binding was invoked. Exception occured during invocation of JCA binding: "JCA Binding execute of Reference operation 'create' failed due to: Unable to create Cloud Operation: ". The invoked JCA adapter raised a resource exception. Please examine the above error message carefully to determine a resolution. </summary></part><part name="detail"><detail>unable to find valid certification path to requested target</detail></part><part name="code"><code>null</code></part></bindingFault></bpelFault>

Could you please let us know the solution if you faced the similar issue earlier.

Thank You,

Bhaskar B.