0 Replies Latest reply: May 6, 2014 2:52 AM by Samuele S. RSS

Endeca Integrator Server crash caused by OLT

Samuele S.

Hello,

I'm using the OLT component in my graphs and I installed it following the Installation guide.

It works, but sometimes (about twice a day) my integrator server weblogic domain crashes. At every crash, it creates a file under the domain directory named hs_err_pidxxxxxx.log and in this file is reported the stack trace and other information useful to debug.

The stack is:

Stack: [0x00007fb331405000,0x00007fb331506000],  sp=0x00007fb331504098,  free space=1020k

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)

j  com.oracle.OLT.OLTConfiguration.jniCreateIdentifier()Lcom/oracle/OLT/OLTIdentifier;+0

j  com.oracle.OLT.OLTConfiguration.createIdentifier()Lcom/oracle/OLT/OLTIdentifier;+1

j  com.endeca.clover.adapters.textlanguage.IdentifierFactory.makeObject()Lcom/oracle/OLT/OLTIdentifier;+4

j  com.endeca.clover.adapters.textlanguage.IdentifierFactory.makeObject()Ljava/lang/Object;+1

j  org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject()Ljava/lang/Object;+597

j  com.endeca.clover.adapters.textlanguage.LanguageDetectorRunnable.run()V+98

J  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run()V

j  java.lang.Thread.run()V+11

v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub

and I suppose the problem is in the language detector module.

Anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance.