1. You need to first Import Contract Templates using package: OKC_IMP_TERMS_TEMPLATES_PUB in Oracle Procurement Contracts
2. Then import the Contract Clauses in Oracle Procurement Contracts. Clause Import is a standard feature.
3. Then attach the imported clauses to Contract Template. If at all you have setup approvals then go for the Template Approvals.
4. You can then apply this template to the Purchase Order. The manual procedure of applying is to navigate to Professional Buyer's Work Centre > Orders > Open you Purchase Order > (B) Actions > Add Contract Terms > Choose your custom Template > (B) Apply Template
You use the Clause import feature to import clauses into the Contract Terms Library. In addition to clauses, you can import the following related entities:
- Value sets that are used in variables
- Value set values
- Clause relationships that establish a clause to be an alternate or incompatible with one or more clauses
- Clause import can also be used on an ongoing basis to update these entities in the library.