http://fdtool.free.fr/forms-pjc-bean/sound/sound.zip I found the sample playing file. But I am receiving error cannot find the bean. oracle.forms.fd.sound THe design at design time is not disblayed because of bean error, but at runtime I can see the canvas. but the functionality is not working.
If you want to see the bean at design-time (in the Builder), you must set the system CLASSPATH or FORMS_BUILDER_CLASSPATH to include the bean (jar). The fact that it doesn't appear at design-time should impact runtime. At runtime, the jar file must be included in the ARCHIVE parameter in formsweb.cfg
Make sure you have did the following.
Client Side Setting
1. First Copy sound.jar file at Oracle\Middleware\Oracle_FRHome1\forms\java
2. Open the Form in Form Builder and Compile locally
1. Set sound.jar path at CLASSPATH variable in default.env file
2. Add jar file name in ARCHIVE variable in formsweb.cfg file at your config section
3. Deploy Form at Server and Compile
4. Now Run The Form From your Application