2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2014 1:55 PM by dsscott RSS

FRM-93535 error?

dsscott

I have Forms 11.1.2.1 with Weblogic 10.3.6 installed on Solaris 10 and I'm occasionally getting this error FRM-93535: cannot create runtime process: unable to execute startup command when accessing the system (before login dialog is displayed). There is a tech note on this referring to insufficient space in /tmp but my System Administrator says there is plenty available. Everytime it has happened there hasn't been but a couple of users using the system anybody know what's going on?

• 1. Re: FRM-93535 error?
          sfr.farhan

Hi,

Please see the following Doc, it may help you..

11g Forms on Solaris - Frequent FRM-93535 Error- formsapp-diagnostic.log Shows "error=12, Not enough space" and frmweb Processes are Extremely Large - Greater Than 200MB (Doc ID 1489331.1)

FRM-93535 Error Even Though Sufficient Physical Memory and Swap Space is Available (Doc ID 1624130.1),

By have a look error detail, it seems Critical

FRM-93534: unable to execute startup command {0}

Cause: The specified command (which was intended to start the runtime process) threw an Exception. The command was retried with <oracle_home>/bin prefixed, but that too threw an Exception. A stack trace accompanies the following FRM-93535 error message. This error should never occur at a customer site. Note that <oracle_home> is derived from one of the following:1. The ORACLE_HOME parameter in the environment variable configuration file.2. The ORACLE_HOME environment variable.

Action: Contact Oracle Support Services.

Level: 1

Type: ERROR

Impact: Process

FRM-93535: cannot create runtime process: unable to execute startup command
          Cause: Refer to error message FRM-93534 (which always precedes this message). The FRM-93534 error message specifies the command. This error should never occur at a customer site.

Action: Contact Oracle Support Services.

Level: 1

Type: ERROR

Impact: Process

• 2. Re: FRM-93535 error?
            dsscott

Yes, I've reviewed those docs and implemented the fix for extremely large processes. I still get the error occasionally, does anyone know how big the temporary swap space needs to be for Forms and Reports to avoid this error?