It's very simple. Just create new user using security realm and log out and log in with new user.
1. Log in to the WebLogic Server Administration Console java domain using jweblogic/jweblogic123
2. In the left panel, click the Security Realms link.
3. Click the realm name (my realm). Go to the Users and Groups tab.
4. Click on new
5. give usrname and password.
6. Enter the new password. Click Save. and put that user to a group
7. Logout and login with new user
Actually there is default realm(myrealm) in which my weblogic user, while I login weblogic console then it is successfully login.
My problem is this:
I created my own realm(Test-realm) in which my test user, while I login weblogic console then it is not login and say(The username or password has been refused by WebLogic Server. Please try again & authentication denied). I have also notice there defalt realm is true for realm(myrealm) and false for my own created realm(Test-realm).
please help me.